Java is a high-level, generally-used programming language capable of parallel processing using streams. Java is frequently used for programming in cloud and framework systems, especially those with big data.
MANTA can analyze programming code written in Java and show it in MANTA’s native visualization or push it into your third-party data governance solution.
MANTA now supports the following analyses of programming code written in Java:
- Java core – arrays, control flow, expressions, operations, inheritance, etc.
- Standard Java collections in java.util package
- Standard JDBC connections in java.sql package
- Standard I/O operations in java.io and java.nio packages
- MyBatis framework
- Spring JDBC template framework
- Kafka framework (producer, consumer)
- Basic Spring Beans configuration
Be a pioneer!
A version of the Java scanner is now available for testing. Would you like to be between the first ones to try out our dedicated Java scanner? Leave us a note and we will get back to you.