Data Lineage for Cloud Migrations
Having complete data lineage available when migrating to the cloud or a hybrid environment allows companies to set the right expectations, stick to the plan, save a lot of resources, and escape the do-break-debug-redo cycle.
The Reality of Migrations
83 % of data migrations exceed the budget, get behind schedule, or simply fail.
80 % of organizations that conduct a lift-and-shift migration will not achieve meaningful cost savings.
Yet, cloud and hybrid environments are critical for innovation. By 2022, it is expected that most innovation will happen in the cloud.
Why migrate with MANTA?
A Perfect Migration Plan Reduces Project Costs by 30%
Every migration has a plan, but with lineage, it’s finally complete. No blind spots, no muddy waters.
What’s going to change when…? Should I do this or that first? All these questions are answered with lineage.
Nothing Left Behind
Each and every object in the migrated system(s) is mapped, and it’s dependencies are clearly documented. No surprises during migration.
Data Lineage for Smooth, Controlled, Effective Migration to the Cloud
More than 200,000 objects in a large legacy Teradata database were migrated step-by-step, on time, and with few to no issues.Read more
How MANTA helps during
any migration project
- Complete assessment
- Validate the migration plan
Proof of concept
- Specify POC workload estimates
- Get help with measuring success
Data & Apps Migration
- Get detailed plans for individual app migrations
Cloud Transition & Operation
- Smooth testing and debugging
- Enable validation of the whole migration project
How MANTA makes cloud adoption easier
- Most manual tasks are automated now
- All dependencies are clearly visible
- Debugging is faster and less labor-intensive
- Phased migration is possible
- Significantly fewer quality issues
- No major jams
Head of Innovations
- Clear plan for all levels
- Expectations and predictions are met
- No budget overspend
We’ll help you, too
No matter the particular migration use case, MANTA is here for you.
We’d love to show you how MANTA can help your migration—one that’s already running or currently being planned.