Scanners & integrations
TopQuadrant TopBraid Enterprise Data Governance
Manta provides TopBraid EDG with data lineage that is always up-to-date, thanks to full automation. TopQuadrant automatically ingests lineage provided by MANTA.
MANTA fully automates the extraction of technical metadata and lineage from all databases, scripts, stored procedures, and other kinds of data processing logic across your whole environment and provides it to TopQuadrant so you don’t have to analyze them manually, and you get a repeatable solution.
MANTA utilizes TopBraid EDG API based on SPARQL and transforms data flows into RDF.
MANTA can currently scan and feed following technologies into TopBraid EDG:
- BTEQ scripts, stored procedures, views, and macros from Teradata
- PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, and more, including DB links, from Oracle DB & Exadata
- T-SQL scripts, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database, stored procedures, and more, including linked servers, from Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase (now SAP ASE), and PDW
- NZPLSQL scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM Netezza
- DB2 scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM DB2
- Microsoft SSIS
- Informatica PowerCenter workflows including custom SQL queries
- Pig Latin scripts
- HiveQL scripts and views and more from Hive and Impala database