Scanners & integrations
MANTA + Informatica Metadata Manager
MANTA connects to IMM through XConnect (native API plugin), and enriches the metadata model of IMM with missing pieces of data lineage.
Informatica Metadata Manager is a powerful solution that has its limitations, as any other tool. We want to help you ensure that the data lineage you are working with is complete and uninterrupted and that you have the right combination of tools to fit your particular environment. Manta Flow is our addition to this toolset, and our customers get great results with Manta – especially when combining it with Informatica Metadata Manager.
We are EDC-ready as well
While many customers still has the old Metadata Manager, MANTA works perfectly with its successor, too. Check out the Informatica Enteprise Data Catalog page as well to learn more.
MANTA is currently able to push into Informatica Metadata Manager:
- BTEQ scripts, stored procedures, views, and macros from Teradata
- PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, and more, including DB links, from Oracle DB & Exadata
- T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, and more, including linked servers, from Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase (now SAP ASE), and PDW
- NZPLSQL scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM Netezza
- DB2 scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM DB2
- SQL overrides for Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Postgre sql scripts, views and more from PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift and Greenplum