Scanners & integrations
IBM InfoSphere Information Governance Catalog
MANTA integrates via Open IGC with IBM InfoSphere™ IGC; cracks all the code, even with multiple supported technologies in use and shows you complete end-to-end data lineage with additional information from other resources that IGC does not natively work with.
Running an IBM shop?
MANTA currently pushed following lineage from following technologies to IGC:
- BTEQ scripts, stored procedures, views, and macros from Teradata
- PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, and more, including DB links, from Oracle DB & Exadata
- T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, and more, including linked servers, from Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase (now SAP ASE), PDW, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure SQL Database
- NZPLSQL scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM Netezza
- DB2 scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM DB2
- Informatica PowerCenter workflows including custom SQL queries
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services projects and packages, including custom SQL queries
- Tabular models and multidimensional models from SSAS
- Reports, datasets and data sources from SSRS
- Reports, interactive reports, framework manager models and more from Cognos
- Workbooks, sheets, charts and more from Excel