Scanners & integrations
Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
MANTA connects to Informatica EDC and enhance data lineage provided to users. How it works? MANTA connects to the same databases as EDC and scan all DDL scripts stored there. Then, it automatically pushes in data lineage that integrates with EDC’s native resources, while enriching the previous data lineage with stored procedures, pieces of SQL code that were hidden before (because EDC has a hard time reading them), and other pieces of programming code.
With MANTA, every Informatica customer can see how every procedure works, find out how the data is transformed between tables, and get an overall picture of their data.
With MANTA, you can view data lineage details all the way down to the column level.
MANTA is currently able to push into Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog:
- BTEQ scripts, stored procedures, views, and macros from Teradata
- PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, and more, including DB links, from Oracle DB & Exadata
- T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, and more, including linked servers, from Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase (now SAP ASE), and PDW
- NZPLSQL scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM Netezza
- DB2 scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM DB2
- PostgreSQL scripts, views and more from PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift and Greenplum
- Workflows, mappings, sessions and SQL overrides from Informatica PowerCenter
- Scenarios, projects, packages and mappins from Oracle Data Integrator
- PigLatin statements, relations, bags, tuples and fields from Sqoop
- Project deployment model and package deployment model from SSIS
- Projects, jobs, subjobs, connectors, components and more from Talend
- Tabular models and multidimensional models from SSAS
- Reports, datasets and data sources from SSRS
- Reports, interactive reports, framework manager models and more from Cognos
- Workbooks, sheets, charts and more from Excel