We, Manta Software, Inc., a Delaware corporation with its registered office at One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York City, NY 10006, the United States of America, are dedicated to bringing you the best website experience possible. We know how important it is to protect your privacy, and this document was written to fully inform you about it. Here’s a quick summary; for legally binding information, please read the rest of the document.
- During your interaction with this website or for our mutual communication, we collect, store and use some kinds of personal information including your IP address – see the full list below.
- If you provide us with your contact information (phone, email or other), we will call/email you back.
1. What information do we collect?
- Information about your device and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters and/or taking part in the Customer Board. If you take part in the Customer Board, we may process your name, surname, function and the name of a company you represent, and your IP address.
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
While our website may allow you making certain payments towards us, please note that we do not have access to information about your payment details, such as credit or debit card numbers, which you may use to pay for our services. We will use a third-party payment gate and only the payment gate and the payment service provider may process this information.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and it is stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit our website again. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated regarding our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Google also helps us to target our visitors with relevant advertisements on third-party websites. For detailed information about Google Analytics and personal data privacy, see: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Using your personal information
Based on your cookie permission granted by the means of browser settings that may be reset at any time in your browser, your personal information will be used to:
• improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• target advertisements tailored to you on third-party websites;
Based on your consent that will lasts for 2 years, unless granted again or revoked, your personal information will be used to:
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• inform you about products and services of MANTA and events, competitions, newsletters, advertisements, catalogues submissions;
In order to provide you with services, contractual performance, which you are party to and/or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, your personal information may be:
• passed on to third parties with whom we have signed a Partnership Agreement for the purposes of negotiating a business deal with you or providing you with support and/or maintenance for our product(s);
• we may send you contract-related (non-marketing) communications;
• we may deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you related to the website.
If you are our customer and/or his representative, we may pursue our legitimate interest in:
• collecting feedback provided via Customer Board (see Customer Board Terms);
• sending you marketing communication related to our business be email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications).
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
5. International data transfers
If you connect to our website from the European Union, please note that information generated by cookies about the use of our website (including your IP address) may be transmitted and stored on servers in the United States. Under the applicable European privacy laws, such transfer may be conducted based on appropriate safeguards or based on EU authorities’ adequacy decision including the EU-US Privacy Shield.
6. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All electronic transactions made to or from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with access to any personal data we process about you. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Further to that, you have the following rights under data protection laws:
- to correct and update your information;
- to have your information erased (if there exist no lawful reason for keeping it);
- to restrict further processing of your information;
- to transfer your information in a machine-readable format to you or to another controller;
- to object to the use of your information processed on the basis of legitimate interests (unless we have an overriding lawful reason) or for direct marketing;
- not to be subject to automated decision-making that has a significant impact on you.
In connection with the exercise of your rights, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs for the processing when requests from you are apparently unfounded or excessive.
If you have any enquiries relating to this policy, our handling of your personal information generally or in relation your data protection rights, you can contact us using the following channels:
Mail: Manta Software, Inc., One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York City, NY 10006, the United States of America
If you disagree with the way we process or handle your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you are an EU resident, please refer to the applicable supervisory authority based on the country of your residence in the following list: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
9. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.