We are dedicated to bringing you the best website experience possible. We know how important it is to protect your privacy, and this document was written to fully inform you about it. Here’s a quick summary; for legally binding information, please read the rest of the document.
- We collect, store and use some kinds of personal information (like your IP address – see the full list below).
- If you provide us with your contact information (phone, email or other), we will call/email you back.
1. What information do we collect?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and it is stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
We use SalesWings to analyze the use of our website and to understand the urgency and nature of the need of our website visitors. SalesWings generates information about the use of our website by means of cookies and other web-tracking technology. The information generated by SalesWings relating to our website is used to identify our customers’ visits and to determine their interests mainly for sales and marketing purposes. To determine those interests, SalesWings will track the visitors’ behavior on our website, and provide us with publicly available information about you such as social media profiles and information. Such information will not be shared with third parties, but may be stored on servers of other applications we use to serve you such as CRM systems, email tools you connect to and others.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, and we cannot guarantee you the best website performance possible.
3. Using your personal information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you marketing communications related to our business by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- pass on to third parties with whom we have signed a Reseller Agreement/Support Provider Agreement solely for the purposes of negotiating a business deal with you or providing you with support and/or maintenance for our product(s)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you related to the website.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. International data transfers
6. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All electronic transactions made to or from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.