We, Manta Software, Inc., a Delaware corporation with its registered office at One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York City, NY 10006, the United States of America, are dedicated to bringing you the best website experience possible. We know how important it is to protect your privacy, and this document was written to fully inform you about it. Here’s a quick summary; for legally binding information, please read the rest of the document.
- During your interaction with this website or for our mutual communication, we collect, store and use some kinds of personal information including your IP address – see the full list below.
- If you provide us with your contact information (phone, email or other), we will call/email you back.
1. What information do we collect?
- Information about your device and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information that you provide to us and/or our partners for the purposes of being informed about our products and services. These purposes include subscription to our website services, email and phone notifications and/or newsletters and/or campaigns conducted by us via social networks and/or third party websites. The personal data collected for the above purposes will typically include your name, surname, e-mail address and phone number. If multiple communication means were provided to us (e-mail, phone number etc.), we can choose any and all of the communication means to send you notifications and/or newsletters, unless you have explicitly stated otherwise.
- Any other information that you choose to send us. If you send information indicating that you are interested in any services or goods we provide, we can contact you in order to understand whether there is a possibility of any mutual business cooperation in the future.
While our website may allow you making certain payments towards us, please note that we do not have access to information about your payment details, such as credit or debit card numbers, which you may use to pay for our services. We will use a third-party payment gate and only the payment gate and the payment service provider may process this information.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser or similar device, and it is stored by such browser / device. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser / device requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser / device.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit our website again. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated regarding our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Google also helps us to target our visitors with relevant advertisements on third-party websites. For detailed information about Google Analytics and personal data privacy, see: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Using your personal information
Based on your cookie permission granted by the means of browser settings that may be reset at any time in your browser, your personal information will be used to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- target advertisements tailored to you on third-party websites;
Based on your consent that will lasts for 2 years, unless granted again or revoked, your personal information will be used to:
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- inform you about products and services of MANTA and events, competitions, newsletters, advertisements, catalogues submissions; This may be done via the communication channels provided to us by you or via social networks (such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Vimeo,as well as others) or third party websites using such communication details provided to us.
In order to provide you with services, contractual performance, which you are party to and/or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, your personal information may be:
- passed on to third parties with whom we have signed a Partnership Agreement for the purposes of negotiating a business deal with you or providing you with support and/or maintenance for our product(s);
- we may send you contract-related (non-marketing) communications;
- we may deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you related to the website.
If you are our customer and/or his representative, we may pursue our legitimate interest in:
- collecting feedback provided via Customer Board (see Customer Board Terms);
- sending you marketing communication related to our business be email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications).
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
5. International data transfers
6. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All electronic transactions made to or from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with access to any personal data we process about you. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Further to that, we provide you with options or you will be capable to opt for the following privacy settings:
- to have your information corrected and/or updated;
- to have your information erased (if there exist no lawful reason for keeping it);
- to request the restriction of further processing of your information;
- to request the transfer of your information in a machine-readable format to you or to another controller;
- to object to the use of your information processed, including the use thereof for direct marketing.
In connection with the exercise of your rights, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs for the processing when requests from you are apparently unfounded or excessive.
If you have any enquiries relating to this policy, our handling of your personal information generally or in relation your data protection rights, you can contact us using the following channels:
Mail: Manta Software, Inc., One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York City, NY 10006, the United States of America
If you disagree with the way we process or handle your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you are an EU resident, please refer to the applicable supervisory authority based on the country of your residence in the following list: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
9. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Last update: September 2, 2021