- We collect, store and use some kinds of personal information (like your IP address – see the full list below).
- If you provide us with your contact information (phone, email or other), we will call/email you back.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
We use SalesWings to analyze the use of our website and to understand the urgency and nature of the need of our website visitors. SalesWings generates information about the use of our website by means of cookies and other web-tracking technology. The information generated by SalesWings relating to our website is used to identify our customers’ visits and to determine their interests mainly for sales and marketing purposes. To determine those interests, SalesWings will track the visitors’ behavior on our website, and provide us with publicly available information about you such as social media profiles and information. Such information will not be shared with third parties, but may be stored on servers of other applications we use to serve you such as CRM systems, email tools you connect to and others.
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you marketing communications related to our business by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- pass on to third parties with whom we have signed a Reseller Agreement/Support Provider Agreement solely for the purposes of negotiating a business deal with you or providing you with support and/or maintenance for our product(s)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you related to the website.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).