Table of Contents
- Personal Data We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- How We Share Your Data
- Security of Personal Data
- International data transfers
- Right to Deletion
- Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third-Party Communications
- E-mail Communications
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Your Rights
- External Data Storage Sites
- Information About Children
- Contact Information
Personal Data We Collect
a. When You Visit Our Websites
We do not collect any Personal Data about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect Personal Data from you when you submit web forms or interact with our websites, for example requesting a demo, signing up for a webinar, or registering to be part of our MANTA Portal. In those instances, we may ask for your email address, first and last name, job title, and other similar business contact information. You are free to explore some of our websites without providing any Personal Data about yourself. MANTA may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within MANTA, in order to determine which MANTA services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content to users of our websites.
b. When You Use the Product or Service
When you interact with our support team, we may request log files to better improve our support response. While we do not require Personal Data to be included with log files provided to us, we may receive Personal Data if you provide it to us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
MANTA collects and uses your Personal Data to operate and deliver the services you have requested. MANTA may also use your Personal Data to inform you of other products or services available from MANTA and its affiliates.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by MANTA. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the MANTA website.
The MANTA websites may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize MANTA pages, or register for the MANTA Portal, a cookie helps MANTA to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your information, such as names, addresses, and so on. When you return to the same MANTA website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the MANTA features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the MANTA services or websites you visit.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you while you navigate the website and persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit our website again. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
We also may use Google Analytics to analyze the use of MANTA’s websites. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated regarding our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Google also helps us to target our visitors with relevant advertisements on third-party websites. For detailed information about Google Analytics and personal data privacy, see: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/privacy-policy.html
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How We Share Your Data
a. Sharing Information with Third Parties
MANTA may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Data except to provide these services to MANTA, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
MANTA may disclose your Personal Data, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MANTA or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MANTA; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MANTA, or the public.
b. List of Third-Party Vendors, Software, Tools, and Partners
In connection with personal or business information handled by other third-party vendors for business purposes, MANTA is using some or all of the following third-party tools:
- Google Business Suite
- Google Analytics
- Amazon AWS
c. Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
In connection with any Personal Data we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of Personal Data that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of Personal Data
MANTA secures your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Data, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
For more information on the precautions and measures MANTA utilizes please see MANTA’s Information Security Policy located here (https://getmanta.com/information-security-policy/) and MANTA’s Certifications under the International Organization for Standardization located here (https://getmanta.com/certifications/).
International data transfers
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your Personal Data from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your Personal Data from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your Personal Data if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Data was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law:
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your Personal Data, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third-Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of MANTA by contacting us here:
- Web page: https://getmanta.us12.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=bc1fc4c8c27b6a091c7021eab&id=33c7dbaa6a
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (844) 975-6682
From time to time, MANTA may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, or other general communication. In order to improve our products or services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from MANTA or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from MANTA, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” button on any of our email communications as well as by contacting us directly using our live chat, or by contacting MANTA in accordance with Section 8 above.
Your California Privacy Rights
We will not share any Personal Data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes to the extent prohibited by California law. If our practices change, we will do so in accordance with applicable laws and will notify you in advance.
You may instruct us to provide you with access to any personal data we process about you. We may withhold such Personal Data to the extent permitted by law.
Further to that, we provide you with options or you will be able to opt for the following privacy settings:
- to have your information corrected and/or updated;
- to have your information erased (if there exist no lawful reason for keeping it);
- to request the restriction of further processing of your information;
- to request the transfer of your information in a machine-readable format to you or to another controller;
- to object to the use of your information being processed, including the use thereof for direct marketing.
If you have any inquiries relating to this policy, our handling of your Personal Data generally or in relation to your data protection rights, you can contact us using the following channels:
Mail: Manta Software Inc., One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, New York City, NY 10006, the United States of America
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Information About Children
The websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Data about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected Personal Data about a child under 16, please contact us here, so that we may delete the information
MANTA Software Inc.
One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway
New York City, New York, 10006
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: (844) 975-6682
Effective as of June 20, 2022