Manta Tools is changing the way large enterprises treat custom code in business intelligence environments. We believe custom code is good and it has to be treated as an asset, not a liability. We are passionate about helping enterprises use this asset and saving them millions of dollars on manual labor each year.
We are now hiring full stack engineers (hackers) to help us make the world of BI a better place. Even if you are not exactly engineery, feel free to send us your CV anyway. You never know who we are going to need next.
Marketing Assistant at Manta Tools
We are looking for a part-time/paid intern marketing guy or gal who will help us with our everyday marketing agenda, content creation, and event marketing. This position is great for students, expats or people on family leave.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A positive attitude towards technology (you’ll learn the rest, but you have to have something to begin with)
- Experience in writing about technology or who has studied a similar subject
- Interest in learning more about other marketing stuff – social media, advertising, events, etc.
- Attention to detail and endless scrupulousness
We are offering:
- Tons of technology marketing experiences on the small marketing team of a growing exploding startup company based in Prague
- Competitive salary
- Part-time job/paid intern position with the freedom to set your own work schedule
- Many opportunities for personal and career development
Interested? Send your CV & a few examples of your fine writing (ideally about general technology) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
Manta Hacker (Java Developer)
Manta Tools DevCenter in Prague, Czech Republic
Join our core team of talented developers changing the world of BI. Being a Manta Hacker is about the analysis, design, development, and testing of Manta Tools’ products. It is about pushing limits and doing things everyone else is afraid to do.
You should be :
- A full stack engineer who understands the end-to-end life cycle of a web request from browser to database
- Comfortable with our stack – Java/JEE, Spring, FreeMarker, HTML5, ANTLR, SQL, Titan DB, etc. (Java is a must-have, everything else is a plus)
- Passionate about writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Flexible, able to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Able to speak English very well
- Familiar with syntactic and semantic analysis, parsers, and compilers (not a must-have, but definitely a plus)
We offer :
- A competitive salary
- The adventure of working for a startup and disrupting the world of BI
- A great, young team
- An awesome opportunity to widen your horizons – BI tools, ETL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, and many others
- A top-notch laptop, phone and other devices you need
- Flexible working hours
- Work one day a week from home
Interested? Just send your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you – for sure!