IBM InfoSphere Information Governance Catalog
MANTA integrates via Open IGC with IBM InfoSphere™ IGC; cracks all the code, even with multiple supported technologies in use and shows you complete end-to-end data lineage with additional information from other resources that IGC does not natively work with.
MANTA currently pushes lineage from the technologies listed below into IGC
- BTEQ scripts, stored procedures, views, and macros from Teradata
- PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, and more, including DB links, from Oracle DB and Exadata
- T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, and more, including linked servers, from Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase (now SAP ASE), PDW, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Azure SQL Database
- NZPLSQL scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM Netezza
- DB2 scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM DB2
- Informatica PowerCenter workflows including custom SQL queries
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services projects and packages, including custom SQL queries
- Tabular models and multidimensional models from SSAS
- Reports, datasets, and data sources from SSRS
- Reports, interactive reports, framework manager models, and more from Cognos
- Workbooks, sheets, charts, and more from Excel
- Workbooks from Tableau
- Reports from Power BI
- Reports, analyses, and dashboards from OBIEE
Running an IBM shop?
MANTA works not only with IBM IGC, but also with other IBM technologies. We are currently capable of scanning IBM Netezza and IBM DB2 as well.