Collibra Data Governance Center
MANTA provides DGC with data lineage that is always up-to-date, thanks to full automation. MANTA connects itself to Collibra and creates its own “Manta Meta Model”. The MANTA Model is connected to native DGC Physical Assets, allowing MANTA to dive into all the data you have, and describe all the transformations it finds through the database dialects that MANTA supports.
MANTA fully automates the extraction of technical metadata and lineage from all databases, scripts, stored procedures, and other kinds of data processing logic across your whole environment and feeds them into Collibra so you don’t have to analyze them manually, and you get a repeatable solution.
MANTA can currently scan and feed the following technologies into Collibra DGC:
- BTEQ scripts, stored procedures, views, and macros from Teradata
- PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, packages, and more, including DB links, from Oracle DB and Exadata
- T-SQL scripts, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database, stored procedures, and more, including linked servers, from Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase (now SAP ASE), and PDW
- NZPLSQL scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM Netezza
- DB2 scripts, stored procedures, and more from IBM DB2
- Microsoft SSIS
- Informatica PowerCenter workflows including custom SQL queries
- HiveQL scripts and views and more, from Hive and Impala databases
- Pig Latin scripts
- PostgreSQL scripts, views, and more from PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, and Greenplum
- Workflows, mappings, sessions and SQL overrides from Informatica PowerCenter
- Scenarios, projects, packages, and mappings from Oracle Data Integrator
- PigLatin statements, relations, bags, tuples, and fields from Sqoop
- Project deployment model and package deployment model from SSIS
- Projects, jobs, subjobs, connectors, components, and more from Talend
- Tabular models and multidimensional models from SSAS
- Reports, datasets, and data sources from SSRS
- Reports, interactive reports, framework manager models, and more from Cognos
- Workbooks, sheets, charts, and more from Excel
- Physical, logical, and conceptual models from SAP PowerDesigner and ER/Studio
- Workbooks from Tableau
- Reports from Power BI
- Reports, analyses, and dashboards from OBIEE
Already a Collibra customer?
Just contact us to automate your metadata, lineage, and transformation logic ingestion into Collibra.