Utils Admin UI Full-Stack Developer
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a full-stack developer, possibly junior level, who is familiar with backend Java and frontend React. The proportion of backend to the frontend is 50:50. You will be part of our Utils team.
About the job:
- You will analyze, design, and implement various services for application administrators (such as configuration, logging, execution, and update management) both on the backend and the frontend
- You will understand what is needed for successful management of the product analysis data flows in various systems and you will learn how to build a modern and easy-to-use UI for administrators
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering (preferably from MFF UK, FIT + FEL CTU, MUNI, or VUT)
- Experience with Java development
- Interest in user interfaces
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.