Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a test engineer to join our team. You will deal with manual testing and gradually get to automated testing.
This is an ideal entry-level position for a future Java developer.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering (preferably from MFF UK, FIT + FEL CTU, MUNI, or VUT)
- Experience with Java backend
- Familiarity with API testing
- Familiarity with scripting/shell, bash
- Familiarity with SQL
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.