Technical Account Manager
Do you enjoy working with customers from diverse environments? If yes, then there’s never been a better time to join MANTA.
Manta is looking for a Technical Account Manager that is focused, energetic, and customer-focused.
This person will be working with a few assigned accounts where they will focus will be on ensuring the customer’s technical needs are met.
About the job:
- In this position, you will be responsible for providing high-quality technical consultation and customer support. You will support existing customers during and after deployments to help the customer see the value of MANTA.
- You should be able to identify MANTA growth opportunities by understanding existing customer needs and the use of the product.
- You will also support customers during onboarding, implementations, and long-term use of MANTA’s products
- You will understand complex issues and find solutions successfully implemented while creating a good working relationship with the customer’s IT departments
- This role is pivotal within the customer’s echo system and requires someone who understands the customers and focuses on solving their issues while building great rapport
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Technical account management experience in IT product company
- 4+ years experience in data management to relate to customer’s challenges
- Familiarity with data management concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot integration issues across multiple applications/technologies
- Strong data-related technical understanding of typical customer’s environment – APIs, Databases, ETL, Reporting tools
- Experience in working with enterprise-class companies in complex architecture
- Ability to work under pressure with other groups within Manta and at the customer
- Understanding of databases and data management tools
- Ability to know understand and write Python, Java, or similar languages
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Informal and friendly environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Bonus component of wages
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.