Team Leader for the Cloud Team
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader with Java backend development experience to join our brand new cloud team.
About the job:
- Build a completely new team full of experienced Java developers
- Participate in the hiring process
- Your responsibility will be a lead a cloud team and analyze new cloud technologies
- Your future team will be the first international team in our engineering department
- Analyze, design, and implement data flow analysis of various data processing tools available in Amazon, Azure, and Google Cloud environments, including those using SQL dialects or other programming languages
- Understand how useful metadata is extracted from various cloud-based data processing tools and how to use and adapt existing scanners for SQL-based and generic programming languages to build the best data flow analysis tool available on the market
- Extensive experience with Java backend
- Interest in cloud technologies
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining existing parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
Náměstí I. P. Pavlova 3, Praha 2
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.