SVP of Customer Success
Are you a natural leader who has extremely strong technical skills? Do you want to make use of your experience with businesses and large companies? Do you enjoy consistently and proactively seeking opportunities to deepen customer relationships? Are you comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and would like to leap forward in your career? If yes, we want to hear from you!
MANTA is seeking a talented technical SVP of Customer Success to join our team. In this position, you will build and manage a customer success team. You will have to make sure that MANTA is focused on meeting customer and internal needs. You will make sure that your team is full of highly-motivated people, who are educated and able to respond to all the difficulties a customer can bring. You will possess a technical background that enables you to drive engagement and interact at the highest levels within our customer team.
Among many other things, you will create a customer success plan, contribute to a product roadmap as the voice of the customer, and also assure that technical issues with onboarded customers are successfully resolved.
You will define strategies to improve the customer experience with MANTA and show them the product’s value. Providing technical support during onboarding and implementation will be as important as finding creative ways to integrate with technologies that are not supported OOTB.
Part of your job will be to partner closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure product-market fit and a high level of service. Cooperating with the sales and presales team will also be on your agenda. You will be responsible for upselling targets and delivering renewals too.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, learning and driving new concepts, and participating in customer deep dive fact-finding meetings and can effectively communicate technical details to a wide range of audiences. Experience with data environments is vital at MANTA.
You should be an excellent communicator and have strong analytical skills. You should be comfortable with problem-solving. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who is organized, able to multitask, a quick learner, and a team player. A relationship-oriented mindset and empathy for colleagues and customers are qualities that will make you a great leader.
What we need from you
- 10+ years of experience in customer success or a presales position in the tech industry
- Experience in data management to be able to relate to customer challenges
- Ability to troubleshoot integration issues across multiple applications/technologies
- Strong data-related technical understanding of typical customer environments
- Strong technical experience—databases, reporting tools, ETL tools, big data, SQL, etc.
- Experience leading functional teams
- Ability to motivate and support employees
- Experience with CS organizations, establishing processes, KPIs
- Strong experience managing a smaller group of people, ideally at an international company
- Highly customer-centric attitude, experience overcoming customer objections, renewals, upsells, etc.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn how to manage a larger team
- Motivation to be part of top management
- Experience in a startup environment or smaller dynamic company is a plus
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Informal and friendly environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance