Student Reporting Developer – Part-Time
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a junior Java backend developer to join our Reporting team part-time.
We are giving you the opportunity to write your bachelor’s thesis in this position.
About the job:
- You will build a prototype for the syntactic and semantic analysis of a defined technology independently as your bachelor’s thesis.
- You will analyze, design, and implement data flow analysis of the Looker reporting tool.
- You will understand how to report definitions are extracted from a reporting tool and how to analyze these inputs to find the sources of the data they process.
- Student working on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering (preferably at MFF UK or FIT + FEL CTU)
- Already completed basic Java courses at university
- Searching for a bachelor’s or master’s thesis or school project for at least two semesters
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home
- Laptop, phone
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Informal and friendly environment
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.