Student Reporting Developer – Part-Time
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a junior Java backend developer to join our Reporting team part-time.
We are giving you the opportunity to write your bachelor’s thesis in this position.
About the job:
- You will build a prototype for the syntactic and semantic analysis of a defined technology independently as your bachelor’s thesis.
- You will analyze, design, and implement data flow analysis of the Looker reporting tool.
- You will understand how to report definitions are extracted from a reporting tool and how to analyze these inputs to find the sources of the data they process.
- Student working on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering (preferably at MFF UK or FIT + FEL CTU)
- Already completed basic Java courses at university
- Searching for a bachelor’s or master’s thesis or school project for at least two semesters
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home
- Laptop, phone
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Informal and friendly environment
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
Náměstí I. P. Pavlova 3, Praha 2
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.