Student Parsing Developer – Part-Time
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a junior Java backend developer to join our Parsing team part-time.
We are giving you the opportunity to write your bachelor’s/master’s thesis in this position.
What you can expect from this role
You will build a prototype for the syntactic and semantic analysis of a defined technology independently or in a small team for your bachelor’s or master’s thesis or as a school project.
You will analyze, design, and implement either a generic JDBC (or specific MySQL) database dictionary extractor (for your bachelor’s thesis) or a data flow analysis of a MySQL database (for your master’s thesis).
You will understand how useful metadata is extracted from databases, how to build grammars for very complex programming languages, and how to build the best data flow analysis tool available on the market.
What we need from you
- Student working on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering (preferably at MFF UK or FIT + FEL CTU)
- Already completed basic Java courses at university
- Searching for a bachelor’s or master’s thesis or school project for at least two semesters
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home
- Laptop, phone
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Informal and friendly environment