Are you looking for a new opportunity to get some interesting experience? Are you ready for an innovative and meaningful career?
Do you enjoy working with customers from diverse environments? If yes, then there’s never been a better time to join MANTA.
About the job:
- In this position, you will be responsible for providing high-quality technical consultation and customer support. You will support existing customers during and after deployments to help the customer see the value of MANTA.
- You should be able to identify MANTA growth opportunities by understanding existing customer needs and the use of the product.
- You will also support customers during onboarding, implementations, and long-term use of MANTA’s products.
- Familiarity with ETL Tools (e.g., Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality, Big Data Management; SSIS, IBM DataStage, Oracle ODI, Talend)
- Experience with databases and SQL including procedural extensions (e.g, MSSQL, DB2, MySQL)
- Experience with BI and reporting tools (eg. SSRS, PowerBI, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Experience with Windows batch or PowerShell scripting or Linux shell scripting
- Ability to troubleshoot and to investigate logs
- Ability to troubleshoot integration issues across multiple applications
- Developer experience (any language, but Java is preferred)
- Fluent written and verbal English; Czech language is a big plus
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Where will you work
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.