Are you looking for a new opportunity to get some interesting experience? Are you ready for an innovative and meaningful career?
Do you enjoy working with customers from diverse environments? If yes, then there’s never been a better time to join MANTA.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing high-quality technical consultation and customer support. You will support existing customers during and after deployments to help the customer see the value of MANTA. You should be able to identify MANTA growth opportunities by understanding existing customer needs and the use of the product. You will also support customers during onboarding, implementations, and long-term use of MANTA’s products.
The right candidate should have strong analytical skills, be able to find the root of a problem, and feel comfortable in diverse environments. You will work on customer issues reported by customers or internal teams. We are looking for a team player with experience in customer support or consulting who is positive and has “can do” attitude. Ultimately, you should be able to apply technical, product, and business knowledge to the sales process and strengthen and develop customer relationships.
What we need from you
- Familiarity with ETL Tools (e.g., Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality, Big Data Management; SSIS, IBM DataStage, Oracle ODI, Talend)
- Experience with databases and SQL including procedural extensions (e.g, MSSQL, DB2, MySQL)
- Experience with BI and reporting tools (eg. SSRS, PowerBI, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Experience with Windows batch or PowerShell scripting or Linux shell scripting
- Ability to troubleshoot and to investigate logs
- Ability to troubleshoot integration issues across multiple applications
- Developer experience (any language, but Java is preferred)
- Fluent written and verbal English; Czech language is a big plus
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Informal and friendly environment
- The usual benefits package with some extras on top (e.g. flexible working hours)
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region