Senior Software Engineer
Are you fluent in JAVA, keen to deliver solidly engineered work, and experienced with data warehouses? Are you passionate about writing clean, modular, testable code? If yes, then don’t miss this opportunity to join our development team and help MANTA grow.
We are currently looking for someone who is flexible and willing to learn new things. At MANTA we are open to different opinions and ideas, and we can handle some criticism. We work as a team but would appreciate someone who is proactive and takes initiative. We celebrate every small success together, but we also support each other when things do not go as smoothly as we would like.
What we need from you
- At least a Master’s degree in software engineering (preferably MFF UK, FIT + FEL CTU, MUNI, or VUT).
- 2+ years of experience with Java SE development and JUnit testing framework
- Experience with version control systems and continuous integration
- Experience with the software development process
- Experience with Spring framework
- At least a basic knowledge of SQL
- Ability to communicate in English and Czech languages
- Experience with syntactic and semantic analysis, parsers, and compilers; OR experience with graph databases (at least university courses)
- Experience with data warehouses and big data platforms are plus
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Regular team-building activities
- The usual benefits package with some extras on top (e.g., flexible working hours)
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region