Do you enjoy working with customers from diverse environments? If yes, then there’s never been a better time to join us! MANTA is looking for a new Sales Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for working with sales representatives, helping them with technical presentations and product demonstrations, and providing high-quality technical consultation and customer support. You will support prospective customers during trials, POCs, and pilots by guiding them through installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and log investigation. You will support existing customers during and after deployments to help the customer see the value of MANTA.
You should be able to identify MANTA growth opportunities by understanding existing customer needs and how the product can be used. You will also support customers during onboarding, implementations and long-term use of MANTA’s products. Part of your job will be documenting best practices and advanced configuration in KB and how-to articles. You will work on customer issues reported by customers or internal teams. The right candidate should be collaborative and have a mindset of team-player. We are looking for someone with good experience in customer support or consulting who is positive and has a “can do” attitude.
What we need from you
- Familiarity with ETL Tools (e.g., Informatica PowerCenter, data quality, big data management; SSIS, IBM DataStage, Oracle ODI, Talend)
- Experience with databases and SQL including procedural extensions (e.g., MSSQL, DB2)
- Familiarity with BI and reporting tools (eg. SSRS, PowerBI, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Customer-oriented and consultant experience
- Experience with basic Windows batch, Power Shell scripting or Linux shell scripting
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate logs
- Ability to troubleshoot integration issues across multiple applications
- Active experience with ETL, BI, or other reporting tools is a plus
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- The usual benefits package with some extras on top (e.g. flexible working hours)
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region