Talent Acquisition Specialist
Do you have a passion for sourcing great talent? Are you ready to join an exciting startup that is changing a world full of data? Are you someone who is naturally competitive and loves hunting for talent while also enjoying personal and team successes as you help others?
At MANTA, we’re currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals, mostly for our development team but also for a variety of other roles in the company.
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you and you would like to join MANTA, then apply now to discuss it with our team! We are excited to hear about you!
About the job:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and applications and conducting interviews via Zoom, in person, or over the phone
- Own the candidate experience
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Post open positions on external websites and our internal website
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Communicate with employment agencies, internal and external hiring managers, colleagues, and industry professionals
- Coordinate the interview process between hiring managers, candidates, and agencies
- Create recruiting strategies to fill positions
- Proactively improve our recruiting processes and identify opportunities that need refinement
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Able to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on integrity
- Strong interviewing skills and the ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Strong researching skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- IT recruiting experience and a keen interest in information technology are advantages
- A positive attitude, well organized, and able to multitask
- Speak fluent Czech
What is in it for you?
- Work in a growing company with a unique product and considerable ambitions
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal vouchers and benefits vouchers
- Bonus component of wages
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.