Media and Analyst Relations Manager
MANTA’s marketing team is looking for someone who’ll help us cut through the noise and get our message heard.
Are you an experienced media and analyst relations manager who can spot and seize PR opportunities?
Can you build and develop long-term relationships with key influencers, analysts, and industry leaders?
Can you leverage the power of storytelling to stand out from the crowd?
YES? Great, we are looking for you!
About the job:
- Develop media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience
- Work closely with PR agencies to execute the strategy
- Build a solid analyst outreach plan and execute it
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Establish a strategic approach to PR within the company and across departments
- At least five years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience working with tech industry analysts
- Previous experience working for a tech company
- Understanding of enterprise-level company structure and culture
- Strong English skills (C1 or better)
- Infinite drive to build and expand
- Great communication skills
- Persistent “get things done” attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Integrity, honesty, and an extraordinary work ethic
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home (four days a week)
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Personal and professional growth in a booming company
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Everything you need for work—phone, excellent laptop, dock station, screens to be sure you are comfortable
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Jan has built MANTA’s marketing team from scratch and led us to where we are today. He is responsible for building MANTA’s growth engine and keeping it running. Great ideas are safe with Jan—he makes sure that they don’t fall through the cracks.
Where will you work
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.