Are you taking the first steps in your career?
Are you passionate about marketing?
Is your brain wired for creativity?
Do you want to join a team of experienced marketers who are developing a brand for a product like no other?
If you answered YES to these questions, we are looking for you!
About the job:
We are looking for a marketing intern who is a team player, is not afraid of responsibility, has an insatiable thirst for knowledge, and brings new ideas to the table. You won’t be alone in your journey—our experienced marketing team will help you put your ideas into action.
At MANTA, we create space for personal and professional growth. Together, we’ll plan short and long-term career goals for you, and we’ll provide you with all the necessary tools, training, and guidance to achieve those goals.
What you will do:
- Help with internal and external event organization, execution, and evaluation
- Support digital marketing, campaign planning, and execution
- Assist with SEO
- Assist with creative tasks
- Schedule social media posts
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to implement your ideas
- Deep interest in marketing and willingness to learn more
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms (previous experience with any of the following tools is considered a plus: SEMrush, Mailchimp,Pipedrive, WordPress, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English skills (B2 or better)
- Ability to learn and adapt to challenges
- Persistent “get things done” attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Integrity, honesty, and an extraordinary work ethic
What is in it for you?
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Flexible working hours (part-time or full-time, let us know what works best for you)
- Option to work from home
- Personal and professional growth in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Everything you need for work—phone, laptop, screens to be sure you are comfortable
- Internal and external training
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Jan has built MANTA’s marketing team from scratch and led us to where we are today. He is responsible for building MANTA’s growth engine and keeping it running. Great ideas are safe with Jan—he makes sure that they don’t fall through the cracks.
Where will you work
Náměstí I. P. Pavlova 3, Praha 2
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.