Junior Reporting Developer
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a Java backend developer to join our Reporting team. This role is ideal as an entry-level position. It is perfect for learning about how data works and for getting experience in writing code.
About the job:
- You will analyze, design, and implement enhancements for a data flow analysis of various ETL and reporting tools (such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, or Excel)
- You will understand how to extract ETL jobs and report definitions from various tools and how to analyze these inputs to find the sources of the data they process.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering (preferably from MFF UK, FIT + FEL CTU, MUNI, or VUT)
- Experience with Java backend
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
Náměstí I. P. Pavlova 3, Praha 2
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.