Junior Parsing Developer
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a Java backend developer to join our Parsing team. This position could also be a good opportunity for someone looking for a career restart.
About the job:
- You will analyze, design, and implement enhancements for data flow analysis of various SQL dialects (such as Snowflake, Google Big Query, or Amazon Redshift) and other programming languages
- You will understand how to extract useful metadata from various databases, how to build grammars for very complex programming languages, and how to build the best data flow analysis tool available on the market
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering (preferably from MFF UK, FIT + FEL CTU, MUNI, or VUT)
- Experience with Java backend
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
Náměstí I. P. Pavlova 3, Praha 2
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.