Junior Metadata Full-Stack Developer
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a full-stack developer who is familiar with backend Java and frontend React. The proportion of backend to the frontend is up to the candidate—it is flexible. You will be part of our Metadata team.
We are giving you the opportunity to write your master’s thesis in this position.
What you can expect from this role
You will analyze, design, and implement new features in data flow visualization, metadata management, and integration to various 3rd-party products.
You will understand how data flow metadata can be presented to different end-users to make their work easier and you will work on integrations with products from top technology companies.
What we need from you
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering (preferably from MFF UK, FIT + FEL CTU, MUNI, or VUT)
- Experience with Java development
- Interest in metadata visualization
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers