Junior C# Developer
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a junior C# developer to join our Java and C# team.
We are giving you the opportunity to write your master’s thesis in this position.
About the job:
– You will analyze, design, and implement extensions for modules that analyze data flows inside Java and C# so they can also analyze code embedded in the various cloud or Hadoop-based technologies such as Azure Data Factory or Hive.
– You will understand the state-of-the-art dataflow analysis of OOP languages and enhance it to support more real use cases.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering (preferably from MFF UK, FIT + FEL CTU, MUNI, or VUT)
- Experience with Java development and C#
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- Czech language is mandatory
- Must be comfortable speaking English
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
Náměstí I. P. Pavlova 3, Praha 2
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.