Are you looking for a new opportunity that will broaden your experience? Are you ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join MANTA.
We are still growing and seeking to hire a technical administrator, who is flexible, adaptable, and will approach the job with a can-do attitude.
At MANTA you will thrive in friendly environment while providing IT support to your colleagues.
Come do a job where your ideas and initiative will affect other team members!
About the job:
- MANTA is a tech company headquartered in the United States with an engineering center in Prague that delivers the best data lineage solution on the market. We are growing rapidly, constantly developing our engineering, IT, sales, and marketing teams. We already serve dozens of the biggest companies around the world, including big players like Caesars Entertainment and Comcast. After a flourishing year, we are ready to grow even more!
Our current IT manager is looking for a new team player who will help monitor IT infrastructure. Your primary responsibilities will be to administer of internal and external systems, along with automation and documentation IT processes.
You will administrate Windows servers, IT assets, and external services (Google, CRM, Zapier, Atlassian). We are looking for someone who will be the first level support for Manta employees. Ideal candidate should be well organized and able to keep all the systems secure.
While you work on other tasks from your supervisor, he will be there to support and educate you. If you are willing to help others, able to learn new things, open-minded, and appreciate constructive feedback, then you could be our ideal candidate.
- Technical education
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with local network devices (printers,wifi,LAN)
- Experience with administration of endpoints (Windows 10)
- Experience with any monitoring service (Zabbix,PRTG)
- Experience with administration cloud systems (Google,Atlassian, …)
- Czech language is mandatory
- English B1
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.