Are you ready for an innovative and meaningful career?
We are still growing and seeking to hire a technical administrator, who is flexible, adaptable, and will approach the job with a can-do attitude.
At MANTA you will thrive in a friendly environment while providing IT support to your colleagues. Come do a job where your ideas and initiative will affect other team members!
Our current IT manager is looking for a new team player who will help monitor the IT infrastructure. Your primary responsibilities will be to administer internal and external systems, along with automation and documentation IT processes. You will administrate Linux (mainly CentOS distribution) and Windows servers, IT assets, and external services (Google, CRM, Zapier, Atlassian). We are looking for someone who is organized and able to keep all the systems secure.
While you work on other tasks from your supervisor, he will be there to support and educate you. If you are willing to help others, able to learn new things, open-minded, and appreciate constructive feedback, then you could be our ideal candidate.
What we need from you
- Technical education
- Experience with Windows Server (and/or Linux server) administration
- Experience with client systems administration (Windows 10)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with database administration (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with web servers (e.g. HTTPD, Nginx)
- At least a basic knowledge of SQL
- The Czech language is mandatory
- English B1
- Experience with protocols and technologies such as HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, and DNS
- Familiarity with a smaller company or start-up is a plus
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Informal and friendly environment
- The usual benefits package with some extras on top (e.g. flexible working hours)
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region