MANTA’s platform is all about maximizing the value of data in an organization. And now we are looking for an experienced Growth Marketer who will bring data science to our product marketing: someone who finds data-driven and creative ways to drive traffic, improve the full customer journey, and increase conversions along the way.
We have the right one-of-a-kind product and effective digital marketing strategies in place. Plus, we are ready to boost those strategies with your growth hacking methods.
If you can put yourself in the customer’s shoes to enhance user experience and you know what it takes for the customer to attain that WOW moment, we are looking for you.
About the job:
- Actively work with our US and EU sales and marketing teams to boost lead generation and conversion rates
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Conduct competitive analyses (especially for digital) and draft clear recommendations for the rest of the team
- Take creative ideas and turn them into action items to deliver business results
- Keep up on digital marketing and industry trends
- At least five years of hands-on experience in a growth hacking / performance digital marketing position
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Proficiency in the use of various digital marketing tools in the analytical and execution spheres, including a/b testing and analytics
- Very good understanding of current digital marketing trends
- Understanding of enterprise-level company structure and culture
- Strong English skills (C1 or better)
- Infinite drive to build and expand
- Analytical mindset
- Creativity and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Good communication skills
- Persistent “get things done” attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail and drive to find high-quality solutions
- Integrity, honesty, and an extraordinary work ethic
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home (Four days a week)
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Everything you need for work—phone, excellent laptop, dock station, screens to be sure you are comfortable
- Five weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Jan has built MANTA’s marketing team from scratch and led us to where we are today. He is responsible for building MANTA’s growth engine and keeping it running. Great ideas are safe with Jan—he makes sure that they don’t fall through the cracks.
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.