Are you someone who is comfortable with numbers and tables and wants to work in an international environment? We are currently looking for a sparring partner for our finance guru Lucka.
Your main responsibility will be to collaborate with our finance manager in the finance department. This will involve preparing and creating financial and other company reports. You will also manage financial transactions and accounting documents. Part of your job will be to interact with external accountants.
Are you open to learning new things? Do you have an analytical mind and enjoy working with Excel? If yes, do not hesitate to contact us!
What we need from you
- An economics education would definitely be helpful
- Proficiency in Excel; you view tables as a useful tool, not a pain
- Knowledge of accounting fundamentals (PL, BL, CF, etc.)
- Analytical thinking and focus on detail
- You are thorough and organized with good time management skills
- Be open to learning new things from experienced colleagues
- Any experience in accounting or finance is a plus
- Familiarity with Pohoda or a similar tool is a plus
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers