Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming? Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a Documentation Engineer who will be responsible for user documentation for our customers and partners.
About the job:
- Work on the structure of our existing documentation
- Analyze the documentation of other products
- Create an easier-to-understand version of our user documentation for non-technical people
- Communicate with our engineers
- You will need technical background
- Restructure the documentation for our scanner
- At least a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of technical writing in cooperation with an engineering team
- Technical background
- Very good English
- Strong communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
Náměstí I. P. Pavlova 3, Praha 2
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.