Director of Sales Operations
Our MANTA sales team is growing, and we are currently looking for a new analytical guru who has worked in fast-paced, high-growth organizations and has experience with a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, tools, and sales enablement.
You will work to optimize the sales process, recognize trends in data, refine operational models, and put out fires as they arise.
You should be able to collaborate flawlessly across the organization, particularly with the marketing and partnerships teams.
Are you a goal-driven person who can work independently and be a team player out of your love for sales operations and impacting business? If yes, then this, together with any leadership experience, especially managing a sales team, makes you an ideal candidate for MANTA.
About the job:
- Drive efficiencies for our Top of Funnel Lead to Opportunity processes
- Partner with leadership and strategy to evolve and execute our Account prioritization program strategy
- Take an active role in territory management needs for our growing sales organization
- Work with sales leadership to understand process gaps or opportunities for improvement.
- Manage implementation of Top of Funnel process changes and train global sales teams.
- Lead monthly and quarterly business reviews with sales leadership
- Partner with operations and sales leadership to resolve Rules of Engagement conflict and prioritize sales productivity
- Enforce consistency and global adoption of key processes through training and understanding of sales’ challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years experience
- CRM and Excel expertise
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Self-motivated and proven ability to achieve challenging goals
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable working across a global team and leading programs
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with individual contributors and sales leaders
- Independent thinker who is detail-oriented and organized
- Takes initiative to drive core business outcomes
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Informal and friendly environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Bonus component of wages
Reagan leads our sales force and teams and oversees hiring of all business developers and account executives and sales engineers. He helps companies automate lineage processes and improve data quality.
Where will you work
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.