Director of Presales
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working in a fast, driven environment, and want to be part of a company that is changing the world of data? Do you enjoy helping customers apply technology to build compelling experiences and the excitement that comes with working in the tech industry?
Are you a leader who enjoys a motivated and growing international team? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
MANTA is looking for a Director of Presales who will discuss the technical side of MANTA during the sales process. As the Director of Presales, you will work with sales representatives during the sales process, lead POCs for prospects, answer technical questions about project deployment, and explain the value of MANTA.
Your main responsibilities will include responding to technical RFI/RFP on MANTA products and providing technical guidance and solution design assistance to the presales team. You will also prove solution value during trials and POCs by guiding prospects through the processes of installation, configuration, and troubleshooting potential issues.
Analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving will help you find creative ways of integrating with technologies that are not supported OOTB.
Your ability to quickly adjust to new environments will help you contribute to the product roadmap—collecting feedback, improvements, and feature requests from customers and prospects and passing those on to the product and development team. You will be responsible for working with, supporting, and continuously improving a team of sales engineers in the US and Czechia. The ideal candidate should have great communication and customer service skills. MANTA is full of team players, so we are looking for someone similar who will fit in.
What we need from you
- 10+ years of related industry experience (5+ years in a presales capacity for technology products or enterprise solutions)
- Experience leading geographically distributed teams with at least 10+ engineers
- Experience in data management
- Strong data-related technical understanding of a typical customer's environment—APIs, databases, ETL, reporting tools, big data, machine learning, and the cloud
- Hands-on experience responding to technical RFPs including technology, IT, security, and compliance questions
- Troubleshooting and log investigation
- Troubleshooting integration issues across multiple applications/technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Great presentation skills
- Communication skills and enthusiasm
- Ability to conceptualize and apply learned experience in other scenarios
- Positive can-do attitude
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- The opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Referral program
- Health, dental and vision insurance