Do you enjoy researching a given topic, forming an original opinion, and writing up an article or blog from start to finish? Do you love writing and editing? Do you have an eye for detail? You may want to consider a career as a content manager!
MANTA is currently looking for a new content manager to expand our marketing team. You will develop a consistent brand identity for the company and establish its online presence.
We expect you to produce high-quality written content on-demand as requested by the rest of the marketing team and the company.
With your creative mind, growing knowledge of the field, and new ideas, you will participate in ramping up current content production.
Part of your job will be to plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement and has high value. You should stay up-to-date on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed. You will also be responsible for maintaining the company’s marketing knowledge base and glossary for universal use.
The right candidate should be able to deliver creative content and ensure quality, clarity, and consistency. Incredible original writing skills, experience with technology companies, and a team-player mentality are the main attributes we are looking for.
What we need from you
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness and readiness to work with colleagues in distributed remote teams, including overseas
- Ability to effectively cope with complexity and change
- Proven experience in writing about complex technical topics
- Affinity and familiarity with general technical topics
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional development in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Informal and friendly environment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance