Business Development Representative (BDR)
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with an interest in a career in sales to join our rapidly growing team as we begin our next phase of growth with an Enterprise Business Development Team. Being apart of MANTA’s Enterprise Business Development team, you will play a pivotal role in helping the world’s largest organizations solve complex data management challenges. As an Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of a company that is changing the world of data.
About the job:
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Cold call and email prospective customers
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and CRM
- Partner with Account Executives to generate leads
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Interested in the tech space
- A self starter, focused, dynamic, and eager to learn
- Someone who has excellent written & verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool
- Experience in sales or the tech space
- Proven ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours with optional WFH
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Salary, Bonus, Laptop, phone
Reagan leads our sales force and teams and oversees hiring of all business developers and account executives and sales engineers. He helps companies automate lineage processes and improve data quality.
Where will you work
After you submit your application our Recruiter Simona Lapaciková will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.