Application Security Engineer
Do you want to participate in creating cutting-edge technology? Are you enthusiastic about new technologies and finding new opportunities in programming?
Our team is full of experienced and open-minded developers who are ready to welcome you to the world of data lineage.
We are currently looking for a Security Engineer to cover security during product development.
About the job:
- Managing and enforcing security coding guidelines
- Designing and reviewing design of security related product features such as user management and access rights, module communication, data encryption and protection etc.
- Managing processes for vulnerabilities discovered in the product and third-party libraries
- Managing penetration testing activity done by external companies
- Documenting security standards
- Working with customers and partners on security reviews and recommendations
- Cooperating with devops team for secure product deployment
- Creating and managing threat models, inspecting data lifecycles and attack vectors
- Cooperating with testers to create new test cases focused on security issues
- Preparing the product for security certifications
- University degree related to Information Technology, Cyber Security, or other technical degree
- Preferable at least 2 years of Information Security expertise in operations of the following domains – vulnerability management, threat analysis, risk assessment and dev security
- Familiar with common security flaws and security coding practices (such as OWASP)
- Familiar with security requirements and certifications (such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR, HIPAA etc.)
- Familiar with current authentication and encryption algorithms and processes
- Passionate about discovering and mitigating vulnerabilities
- Passionate about educating colleagues, customers and partners about security practices
- English language at least B2 level
- (Optional) Familiar with security requirements for application deployed in cloud environment (AWS, Azure etc.)
- (Optional) Knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes and related technologies
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 4 days a week
- Emphasis on developing new parts rather than maintaining production parts
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to work on the latest technology
- Informal and friendly environment
- Laptop, phone
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Meal and benefit vouchers
Lukáš is the key person behind MANTA’s development, new features, and capabilities. Lukáš is responsible for a team of 40+ engineers. His dedication to his work and teammates inspires everyone around him to do great things.
Where will you work
Náměstí I. P. Pavlova 3, Praha 2
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.