Are you a salesperson with the agility to thrive in a fast-changing environment and the creativity to enable a sales team to reach and surpass tough goals? Do you have a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, paying attention to detail, and following through?
Are you familiar with all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts? Do you have the ability to sell at all levels, including C-Level positions? If yes, then we want to talk to you!
MANTA is currently looking for an Account Executive to expand our sales team.
About the job:
- The primary objective of this position is to profile, prospect, and close accounts. In this position, you will need to meet and exceed set monthly quotas. You will grow relationships with qualified leads, managing the relationships from introduction to closing.
- As an Account Executive at MANTA, you should be able to grow our current client base by upselling current clients on new platforms and features while continuing to manage renewals. You will also generate and chase qualified business opportunities through a variety of channels. We are constantly developing new and exciting products and we expect you to explain how valuable they are to our current clients. We expect you to conduct sales-needs analyses with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- A big part of your job will be to engage our current clients, build trust with them, and help them understand the benefits of MANTA. Cultivating short, medium, and long-term prospects to assist and drive the expansion of MANTA is also one of the main responsibilities in this role. The ideal candidate for this role needs to understand the communication needs of mid-sized and enterprise business customers and design solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Experience in enterprise sales
- Technical background is a plus
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Relationship-building mindset
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm
- Ability to learn quickly and apply newfound knowledge
- Approachable, outgoing, and diplomatic personality
- A clear communicator, in person and in writing
- Ability to present ideas with conviction
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and significant salary growth if you are successful at your job
- Personal and professional growth in a booming, expanding company
- Opportunity to participate in the success of one of the most ambitious projects in the region
- Informal and friendly environment
Reagan leads our sales force and teams and oversees hiring of all business developers and account executives and sales engineers. He helps companies automate lineage processes and improve data quality.
After you submit your application our Recruiter Martina Hola will review the information you provide and follow up with you via email.