Technical Account Manager
Tampa, Florida, United States
We are currently looking for a Technical Account Manager for our Florida office in the US!
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for being the primary technical point of contact for the customer at Manta. They will be responsible for knowing the customers Governance and Metadata environments, use cases, and have a basic understanding of their roadmap for these activities. They will need this understanding to be a trusted advisor for the customer in how best to use and implement Manta products to meet these needs. They will help the customer find new and innovative ways to use Manta to solve complex problems.
About your Team:
The Technical Account Management team is a world wide team responsible for developing and maintaining the technical relationship with our customers and supporting them with issues, advice on how to use Manta effectively to solve business problems and enhance decision making related to data assets. The team consists of 8 members and will continue to grow and support our growing customer base.
What you'll do:
- Implement or assist the customer in implementing the Manta products;
- Assist the customer with new technologies as they expand their use of Manta;
- Work with the customer and Manta Product teams to understand new technologies or capabilities that should be added to the product;
- Advise the customer on how to use Manta not only more effectively but help identify new use cases / business problems that can benefit from Data Lineage and Metadata.
What you should have:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar or equivalent position;
- Experience with Databases, SQL, Linux, Windows;
- Understand Programming Languages and Techniques, ETL and Reporting Tools;
- Have good communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Data Management, Metadata, or Data Lineage exposure or understanding;
- Python, Shell, or other Scripting Experience or Exposure.
What you’ll get:
- Health & Life insurance;
- Stock options;
- Self-Care days - 3 days per year;
- Workplace Flexibility. Work From Home when you feel the need to focus. Come to the Office to promote collaboration. It’s up to you to decide together with your manager what will work best;
- Referral bonus;
- Annual bonus;
- Superior training and professional development;
- Regular team building activities;
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career sooner rather than later;
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges;
- 20 days of paid time off;
- Beautiful Wework office space in downtown Tampa;
- Flex Benefit for phone each month: $100;
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K.
We started in 2016 as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +150 Mantas in Tampa, Dublin, Prague and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during three investment rounds: the most recent one being a $35 million in Series B funding led by Forestay Capital, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC and Credo Ventures.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves by the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at our Careers page.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born - they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
Check out our Privacy Notice for more details on how we process and protect your data.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.