We are currently looking for a Visual Designer for our very first location, where everything started - Prague!
As a Visual Designer you will help us create a strong and appealing brand identity for a broad variety of channels and formats. You’ll be turning product-heavy content into compelling designs that are catchy and easy to understand.
You will be part of the Marketing Team and you will work closely with different team members in various locations (US, Lisbon, Dublin). You will be part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment that will allow you to expand your skill set and apply creativity for a variety of marketing channels. If design and marketing are areas where you see yourself, we are looking forward to meeting you.
About your team: MANTA's marketing team is one of the critical pieces of our go to market puzzle. Seasoned marketing professionals in Europe and the US ensure that MANTA's brand is growing, interest in MANTA's products is increasing and all types of content get created. The Team's two branches are working together for our greater business success. The performance branch is building and maintaining a powerful lead generation engine while the brand branch produces large volumes of written and visual content to reach MANTA's goals. The brands team focuses on the more creative side of Marketing, focusing on content production while also helping the brand reach a wider audience.
What you’ll do:
- Design and produce creatives, from concept to final deliverable, which include visual assets for our website, social media, e-books, newsletters, print graphics, merchandise, etc.
- Collaborate with Visual Design Lead and external team to maintain cohesive brand tone and brand visuals.
- Besides creating a stunning visuals for the Marketing Team, you will also participate in projects of other departments (People & Culture, Sales, Engineering).
- Balance multiple projects with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Be comfortable designing in a team environment but also working independently.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 years experience working as a Graphic Designer, or related job positions (preferably in the B2B software industry); we are open to experienced professionals as well.
- You should have a degree in the field of Graphic Design, or any related field is a great advantage;
- You have deep understanding of developing and delivering the visual assets across multiple brand channels;
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud (Ai, Ps, Id, Xd); Figma (advantage)
- Experience in video animation & web design is a great advantage;
- You have a strong portfolio of projects you are proud of;
- Able to digest and adapt to constructive criticism and direction;
- Communicative, organized and attentive to detail;
- Fluent in English;
- 25 days of paid time off
- Stock Options
- Flexible WFH
- 3 Self Care days
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Prague
- Meal and benefit vouchers
- Budget for technical equipment
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career
We started in 2016 as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +100 Mantas in Tampa, Dublin, Prague and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during three investment rounds: the most recent one being a $35-million Series B.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves by the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at https://getmanta.com/careers/
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Check out our Privacy Notice for more details on how we process and protect your data.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.