Partner Marketing Manager
Tampa, Florida, United States
We are currently hiring a Partner Marketing Manager who will be responsible for conducting and executing marketing strategy with MANTA partners, for our Tampa office in the US!
About the team
Being part of the Marketing team implies that we are constantly trying to increase our online presence. We would be delighted to welcome you to a team of smart, curious, hard-working, and motivated professional marketers. MANTA’s marketing team currently consists of two sub teams - Performance Marketing and Brand Marketing.
As members of the Performance team, we are dedicated to helping the Marketing team's ultimate goal of generating more quality leads. We do so by increasing MANTA's online presence using various clever methodologies such as SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media marketing, events, and leveraging automation whenever possible. We are constantly challenging ourselves to provide the best user experience possible to our users and customers. Our passionate and motivated team makes sure to always stay on top of the latest technologies and tools that come out on the market to maximize all of our lead generation efforts and simplify our work.
What You’ll do:
- Create partner marketing strategy and its execution
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications
- Ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives
- Develop partner presentations and streamline the partner onboarding training
- Track and analyze partner performance and work closely with our VP of Partnerships
What you should have:
- Strong presentation and communications skills are essential
- Must be driven and a self-starter
- Must have top organizational skills
- Understanding of marketing multichannel campaigns
- Be creative and think out of the box when working on new projects
- 2+ years of marketing experience in the data management industry
What you’ll get:
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Tampa
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
We started in 2016 as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +100 Mantas in Tampa, Dublin, Prague, and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves on the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers, and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at https://getmanta.com/careers/.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.