Data Value Engineer- Finance Sector
We are currently looking for a Data Value Engineer in the Finance Sector to join our team in the US.
This is a very exciting role that combines the competencies of value selling and strategy consulting. You will work closely with marketing, sales and customer success in communicating the value of MANTA in the Finance industry. You will support accounts across all steps in the customer lifecycle, from strategic alignment, project justification, and commercial proposals to value measurement and realization of targeted business outcomes.
This position reports to the VP of Research & Education.
About your team:
Research & Education is developing and sharing knowledge about MANTA as a product but also building the brand new own space for Data lineage on the market. Along with that, we are shaping the future direction and focus of MANTA.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the customers, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to understand how MANTA helps customers meet their strategic objectives by identifying key business drivers and developing compelling points of view to drive an executive level conversation
- Identify target operational and financial metrics impacted by MANTA solution and use these metrics to develop ROI / Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models to quantify the value of MANTA
- Build the business value proposition, including developing a strategic account plan, formulating a value hypothesis, building a business case justification, and crafting a compelling proposal to C-Level executives
- Conduct industry/account research and analysis to help develop a point of view of how MANTA can help customers achieve their strategic objectives
- Win the trust of MANTA’s world-class sales team to become a trusted advisor and coach on the Customer Journey (Selling, Realization, Expansion) and drive adoption.
- Create internal training on finance industry value creating and business case calculation; training on what BUs are interested in, what is driving them
- Supporting marketing with creating content for whitepapers, case studies, webinars
- Help educate the market by designing and delivering webinars/presentations
- Create whitepapers and case studies with the customer
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of data management role in multiple firms in Finance industry or data management consulting experience with a leading international consulting firm; experience leading engagements is considered a plus
- Excellent executive presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including mastery of Finance modeling and data visualization with an ability to incorporate data into compelling storylines for executive-level conversations
- Ability to develop trusted and durable relationships with clients and ecosystem partners across the domain.
- Experience with selling/leading/ a $30M+ project - calculation of business case, ROI,
- Experience collaborating across teams and domains to identify sales opportunities,
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
- A self-starter who thrives in a high growth, fast-paced software company
- Public speaking (conferences, events, webinars)
Nice to have
- Demonstrated skills in design and facilitation of executive-level workshops - ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various levels of functional knowledge
- Ability to work across multiple functions/disciplines/cultures/geographies in a highly collaborative and engaging fashion
- Strong track record of building and maintaining effective customer relationships
- Experience with large-scale regulatory, digital transformation or cloud-migration or business & Finance transformation projects,
- Experience with presentations to C level executives,
- Previous experience in matching technology with business projects
- Health & Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Self Care Days - 3 days per year
- Workplace Flexibility. Work From Home when you feel the need to focus. Come to the Office to promote collaboration. It’s up to you to decide together with your manager what will work best
- Referral bonus;
- Superior training and professional development
- Regular team building activities
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
List of Global Benefits
We started in 2016 as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +100 Mantas in Tampa, Dublin, Prague and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves by the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at https://getmanta.com/careers/.
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
Check our Privacy Notice for more details on how we process and protect your data.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.