Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
We are currently looking for a Ful-Stack Developer (Java & React) for our brand new location - Lisboa!
About your team: The engineering team is the largest of all our teams with close to 50 colleagues. We have eight teams working on 8 million lines of code split into 1000 modules and delivering over 1000 new features per year. Not scared yet? Good. Our team is growing and we are looking for developers, not afraid to analyze, design, and implement new ideas. Whether you are intrigued by solving complex algorithmic problems or a fan of faster development cycles and want to see your code in action, you'll find a place at Manta.
What you'll do:
- Analyze, design, and implement new features in data flow visualization, metadata management, and integration to various 3rd-party products
- You will understand how data flow metadata can be presented to different end-users to make their work easier and you will work on integrations with products from top technology companies
What you should have:
- Passion for writing clean, modular, and testable code
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering
- English on a communicative level
What you’ll get:
- 25 time-off days;
- Health & Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- Self Care Days - 3 days per year
- Workplace Flexibility. Work From Home when you feel the need to focus. Come to the Office to promote collaboration. It’s up to you to decide together with your manager what will work best
- Mobile Communications
- 25 time-off days
- Flex benefit (150€ monthly that can be allocated to several options)
- Referral bonus
- Superior training and professional development
- Regular team building activities
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
We started in 2016 as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +100 Mantas in Tampa, Dublin, Prague and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves by the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at https://getmanta.com/careers/.
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.