Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
Does finding bugs infuse your brain with dopamine? Good. We are currently looking for a Test Engineer for our brand new location - Lisboa!
With 8 million lines of code, you'll have plenty room to play with. We are looking for a Manual Test Engineer, passionate about software quality and testing. You will work closely with our Software Engineers to ensure that the currently developed features are verified and pass the quality gate.
We are looking for professionals that are passionate about SW and quality and testing. As a Test Engineer, the candidate will help to maintain the testing environment and will create manual test cases for various parts of our product.
What you'll do:
- Dry run testing, qualification testing.
- Design test cases based on the development specification or your knowledge of the system.
- Manually executes TestLink scenarios.
- Test the server and client parts of the system.
- Verify the results in the relational and / or graph database.
- Test SOAP webservices and REST services.
- Test integrated systems via their miscellaneous API.
- Improve test coverage.
- Report issues in Jira.
What you should have:
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in testing complex SW systems.
- Understanding of the end-to-end life cycle of a web request from browser to backend and database..
- Knowledge of SOAP UI or Postman and understanding the principles of SOAP web-services, and REST API.
- Familiarity with any issue tracking system.
- Ability to create test cases (TestLink) based on the development specification.
- Proficiency with writing and executing the test scenarios.
What you’ll get:
- 25 days of paid time off
- 3 self care days
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
- Superior training and professional development opportunities
- Meal and benefit vouchers (fully covered)
- Multisport card (fully covered)
- Transport allowance (Litacka)
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Prague
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career
We started in 2016 as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +100 Mantas in Tampa, Dublin, Prague and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves by the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at our careers page.
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
Check our Privacy Notice for more details on how we process and protect your data.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.