We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for our very first location, where everything started - Prague!
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
Manta is seeking a DevOps Engineer to be part of our team. In this role, you will deploy and operate MANTA as a service.
We are looking for candidates that are enthusiastic about new technologies and enjoy finding new opportunities.
About the Engineering team: The engineering team is the largest of all our teams with close to 50 colleagues. We have eight teams working on 8 million lines of code split into 1000 modules and delivering over 1000 new features per year. Not scared yet? Good. Our team is growing and we are looking for developers, not afraid to analyze, design, and implement new ideas.
Whether you are intrigued by solving complex algorithmic problems or a fan of faster development cycles and want to see your code in action, you'll find a place at Manta!
What you'll do:
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure;
- Deploy updates and fixes;
- Make sure the infrastructure is up and running and provide technical support to the engineering and customer support teams;
- Implementing automation for automated SaaS deployments - choosing cloud providers, containers orchestration, infrastructure monitoring, etc;
- Optimization of Continuous Integration pipelines - dependency tracing, time and cost effectiveness, reliability of the pipeline;
- Evaluation of current technology stack for Continuous Integration pipelines (and possibly migration to other tools if proved beneficial);
- Release process automation - both for on-premise and cloud deployments;
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery principles (and possibly Continues Deployment in future);
- Designing and implementing support for distributed SaaS application build/release process - certificate management, licensing, etc.
What you should have:
- Experience with DevOps for SaaS solutions (at least 2 years);
- Experience with operating Java-based applications (WAR, application servers);
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. GIT), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins);
- Experience with software development process - issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira), build tools (e.g. Maven), code reviews, documentation;
- Experience with Linux and Bash;
- Experience with networking (firewalls, TLS, proxies etc.);
- English language at least at B2 level.
What you’ll get:
- Health & Life Insurance;
- Stock Options;
- Self Care Days - 3 days per year;
- Workplace Flexibility. Work From Home when you feel the need to focus. Come to the Office to promote collaboration. It’s up to you to decide together with your manager what will work best;
- Referral bonus;
- Superior training and professional development;
- Regular team building activities;
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later;
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges;
- 25 days of paid time off;
- Meal and benefit vouchers (fully covered by MANTA);
- Multisport card (fully covered);
- Transport allowance (Litacka);
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Prague.
We started in 2016 as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +100 Mantas in Tampa, Dublin, Prague and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves by the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at https://getmanta.com/careers/.
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Check our Privacy Notice for more details on how we process and protect your data.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.