Test Automation Engineer
Does finding bugs infuse your brain with dopamine? Good. With 8 million lines of code, you'll have plenty room to play with. We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer, passionate about software quality and testing. You will work closely with our Software Engineers to ensure that the currently developed features are verified and pass the quality gate.
What you'll do
- You'll design, implement, document and maintain automated integration and system tests
- Make the TEST environment ready for automation. This can require continuous deployment activities.
- Design additional test cases based on the development specification and turn the test-cases into the automated test.
- Help with writing and executing the TestLink scenarios.
- Measure the coverage of the automated system tests.
- Identify the uncovered components and processes and continually and systematically improve the code coverage.
- Help us decrease the amount of regression issues.
- Design the tests with their stability in mind and identify fragile parts of the system.
- Write clean, modular and reusable code so that it can be used by others and maintained by other developers.
- Document your processes, describe the test environment and document the automated test cases
- Measure the impact of automation - evaluate the invested effort and the benefits (reported bugs in a given time period).
- Version all the code in SVN/Git.
What should you bring
- At least 3 years of experience in testing SW systems built on a complex SW architecture
- You bring experience with various automation frameworks and tools such as JUnit, Selenium (or another GUI testing tool), SOAP UI (WS, REST), Postman
- You should be able to use continuous integration (Jenkins) to trigger the test suite
- Practical experience with SQL and scripting in bash/shell/Python is welcomed
- Understanding of the end-to-end life cycle of a web request from browser to backend and database
- Experience with designing, establishing, assessing and maintenance of a new test process across several development teams
- Speaking English is a must and understanding Czech is welcomed
What you’ll get
- Superior training and professional development
- 25 days of paid time off
- Meal and benefit vouchers
- Regular team building activities
- Flexible WFH
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Prague
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
Who we are
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +100 Mantas in Prague, Tampa, Dublin, and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we proud ourselves by the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers, and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at https://getmanta.com/careers/.
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
Check our Privacy Notice for more details on how we process and protect your data.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.