Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal
We started as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2021 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world from offices in NY, Tampa, Dublin, and Prague.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
We are looking for creative, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
Manta is seeking a passionate IT Admin to be part of our team. In this role, you will administrate Windows servers, IT assets, and external services (Google, CRM, Zapier, Atlassian).
This ideal candidate will be part of the buildout and expansion projects to implement all the IT company requirements, responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
About your team: The IT department is responsible for IT support. We solve internal IT requests and make sure that our colleagues have everything they need in terms of hardware and software. We’re also there to develop best practices to safeguard IT security.
What you'll do:
- Manage IT Team by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Interact with a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure the consistent application of guidelines and standards on our systems and with our service providers
- Monitor and approve the purchase of technological equipment and software and develop partnerships with IT providers
- Design, implement and monitor processes for the on- and off-boarding of employees
What you should have:
- Technical education
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with local network devices (printers, wifi,LAN)
- Experience with administration of endpoints (Windows 10)
- Experience with any monitoring service (Zabbix, PRTG)
- Experience with administration cloud systems (Google, Atlassian, …)
- Written and verbal English skills
What you’ll get:
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- 25 days of paid time off
- Flexible WFH
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.