Tampa, Florida, United States
We are currently looking for a Content Specialist for our Florida Office!
MANTA is seeking a Content Specialist who produces high quality, written content on-demand, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team and the company, based on the growing knowledge of the field. The ideal candidate brings new, creative ideas and topics to the general content production process and cooperates on the creation and execution of the company's editorial plan. We are looking for innovative, curious, ambitious, and driven people who thrive in fun and collaborative environments. Are you ready to join us?
What you’ll do:
- Supporting MANTA’s digital communications work as it pertains to our website, blog, email, social media, and other forms of online communications
- Managing digital communications and deliverables as assigned (to include but not limited to: blog posts, whitepapers, surveys, toolkits, posts in various formats [video, static, carousel, etc.] on all platforms (content calendar, email copy, website copy, action page copy, social media copy, landing pages, etc.)
- Copywriting, proofing, QA’ing, and identifying and maintaining the right tone and voice of digital comms
- Editing and submitting for approval multiple pieces of customer/user-facing content per week, generating content as needed on a case-by-case basis
- Reporting back on digital communications work to internal staff
- Drafting compelling email content with a strong call to action
- Pitching producing, and maintaining content calendar, toolkits, and schedules, as well as brainstorming potential topics for blog posts, whitepapers, emails, and social media posts
- Meet ongoing and competing deadlines, while maintaining work quality and accuracy, within a reasonable time
- Understand feedback given on written pieces and incorporate it
- Ensure compliance with the organization’s guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of relevant, full-time work experience
- Experience reporting findings/insights/developing recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and punctuality/ability to meet deadlines
- Experience writing in multiple voices, including those of high-profile candidates or causes
- Hands-on experience drafting copy, identifying tone and voice, speaking to different audiences.
- Readiness to work with internal and external teams distributed between west and east coast of the US and Europe
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with members, staff and vendors.
What you’ll get:
- Beautiful office in the heart of Downtown Tampa
- Regular team building activities
- Superior training and professional development
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible work from home
- Strong ties to leadership to progress your career, sooner rather than later
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve complex data management challenges
We started in 2016 as a small group of people united by a broad vision of transforming the data industry. Fast forward to 2022 and MANTA has grown to become an industry game-changer, serving mid-size and enterprise-level companies all over the world with +100 Mantas in Tampa, Dublin, Prague and now Lisbon.
MANTA’s automated lineage platform helps thousands of users unlock the hidden value in every piece of data they collect and navigate their complex data environments with a clear, comprehensive, and interactive overview of how their data flows across their systems.
The value of MANTA’s solution was recognized by investors during two investment rounds: the most recent one being a $13-million Series A with Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.io, Senovo VC, and Credo Ventures.
Life at MANTA is an amazing journey, we pride ourselves by the way we work together following our core values - Striving for Excellence, Integrity and Ethics, Teamwork, Commitment to Customers and Good Mood. To know more about our culture take a look at https://getmanta.com/careers/.
At MANTA we know that professional superheroes are not born—they thrive when they are given space for self-growth, learning from co-workers, open expression, and the possibility of bringing their own ideas to the table. MANTA cultivates diversity and inclusion, regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
After you submit your application our Recruiter will review the information you provided and follow up with you via email.